The technology used at S.F.I. not only enables delivery of care, it targets and prioritizes a treatment plan for optimal results.
Regenerative Medicine Basics
What Regenerative Medicine Technology will S.F.I. provide?
A personalized Anti-Aging Plan...
...begins with state-of-the-art science and technology. The convergence of technology; diagnostic and virtual including mobile health-care applications are part of the future of Medicine and our culture. The technology used at S.F.I. not only enables delivery of care, it targets and prioritizes a treatment plan for optimal results. Science and Technology will be an integral differentiator which will transform the practice above all competitors. The most advanced scientific technology from around the world will provide a digital and analytical approach which can lead to better and more accurate outcomes.
How can you start?
We know it is always a difficult time to refocus on regaining your personal health, wellness, physical and cosmetic goals. By our ongoing efforts, we are at the leading edge of recent advances and are part of the movement to improve these regenerative treatment strategies. On the regenerative and anti-aging front, we are offering the most powerful and cost- effective PRP, umbilical cord allograft products, and stem cell therapies for regenerative effects on skin, hair, sexual organs, and degenerative knees, shoulders, elbows, ligaments and tendons using the most powerful umbilical cord-derived products through our friends at Zizion and Regenomedix.
These umbilical cord products are FDA regulated and monitored, and come from carefully selected umbilical cords donated by healthy mothers of full-term, healthy babies. CoreCyte contains the youngest, healthiest stem cells available, and avoid the cost and discomfort of harvesting your own stem cells. The amniotic growth factors in AmnioCyte and Wharton's jelly from the cord in PolyCyte are also used to strengthen and regenerate joints, and these can be injected with PRP and stem cells for enhanced results for orthopedic, wound healing, hair restoration, and sexual enhancement treatments.
Sexually, PRP and a new allograft product that mixes CoreCyte and AmnioCyte are injected in the penis (a penile block and topical anesthetic makes this virtually painless) which greatly improves erectile function and orgasm, while clitoral, vaginal, and G-spot injections improve vaginal tone and lubrication, as well as orgasmic responsiveness.
What will S.F.I. have?
IV Vitamins for Immune Support and Liver/Brain Detox
*IV vitamin infusions (Meyer's Cocktail with Glutathione IV push) for energy and immune support
Bioidentical Hormone, PRP, Stems Cell, IV Therapy:
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Autologous Adipose-derived Stem Cell Therapy
- IV Nutrient Therapy
- PRP for facial skin regeneration :
- PRP for orthopedic use (elbows, shoulders, knees)
- A-Cell for hair regeneration
- PRP with Umblica Stem Cell (Coreocyte)
- PRP with Stem cell allograft:
- HCG subcutaneous injections for weight reduction
- *HCG 30-day diet program with instructions and training, reconstituted HCG, subcutaneous needles and syringes). Typical patients lose 1/2 to 1lb per day without hunger or craving or rebound weight gain.
PRP, Stem Cells, and Allograft Products
- *PRP with stem cell allograft for penile enhancement and erectile dysfunction
- *PRP with stem cell allograft for G-spot, (“O shot”) vaginal wall tone, and clitoral regeneration and improved orgasmic responsiveness
- *PRP for facial skin regeneration with microneedling
- *PRP "Vampire face lift" with 2cc hyaluronic acid filler
- *PRP for orthopedic use (shoulder, knee, and elbow joints, tendons, ligaments, muscle tears)
- *PRP with A-Cell basement membrane for scalp hair restoration and thicker growth
- *PRP with umbilical cord stem cells (CoreCyte) and amniotic growth factor (PolyCyte) allograft for orthopedic use in most joints, torn muscles, ligaments, and tendons to divide and inject a second joint, tendon, or ligament
- *PRP with Corecyte (pure umbilical cord stem cells) for orthopedic use